Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

I want your skills!!

Wow that was great. I wish I could animate like that but I suck big time. That was alot better than the first. I think it is one of the best series on newgrounds. Well done!! Also have you ever considered doing a game of the series that would be the best thing ever!! I look forward to more work by you.
5/5

Deadly Dollies (FV) Deadly Dollies (FV)

Really Creepy

One of the best claymations on newgrounds, and as general scares goes in flash this was really, really creepy. The only objection I have it was a bit jerky at some points but it made the atmosphere complete. Keep it up! Also I liked the inclusion of jigsaw.
5/5!

The Bakery Blackout The Bakery Blackout

Alittle confusing

Welcome to newgrounds!
Well done, good animation but what was the story line it just ended and why did it blak out and where was the bakery?
Good try.
I look forward to your next animation!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Go Tankmen!!

Wow man this was funny as hell, Its cool how you made it interlock with the first one, like how that guy got shot.
So whats going to be tankmen 2?
Oh are you annoyed with this other guy going around spoiling the Tankmen name?
For example Tankman that was truly terrible.
Well done.

Arena 7 Arena 7

hmm..

Well done.
It was funny and clever. No plot what so ever but good pointless fun!
I didn't like the music but I guess it suited it well.
Any chance of a Arena 8?
Keep me posted!
Free protection point to me! Yay!

FireHound responds:

Damn right there is a chance of an Arena 8 :) Probably will get on it later on tonight!
Thanks a lot for the nice review :)

Dailytoon #209 Dailytoon #209

That's great!

This was great but what happened to the other to seasons.
Funny and clever. The race one made me jump at the end but continue the good work.
I will protect it no matter what!

TheStarSyndicate responds:

The other seasons passed. The first one started on October 30th 2004 and ended on February 6th 2005. The second season started July 1st 2005 and ended October 7th 2005.

Mr. Spaceman Mr. Spaceman

Welcome Mr Spaceman!

This great!
nice black and white effect, very nice all round and ...
well it was great.
I will protect you!

spaugmyndir responds:

Thank you! You're too nice!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Who the?

THIS WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But who the heck is Mr Rogers and why does he stab himself? It was great anyway and go Chuck Noris!

-Go Away- -Go Away-

Where do you get the music?

Wow, that was great, I just wanted to know where do you get that song for free?, because it seems hardly worth paying 99 cents for it. Any way that was the best music video on Newgrounds!

Dustball responds:

So it was the best music video on Newgrounds but you won't pay 99 cents for the song? Glad you liked it though. :)

"24 seconds" episode 1 "24 seconds" episode 1

That was great!

I love this. I think it's funny how it just cuts off like that. Genius!