Murray's Missile Mayhem Murray's Missile Mayhem

Best Thing

This is literally the best thing ever.
Enough said.

Vorago Vorago

wow....

Wow, I'm speechless. Nothing I can say can describe how brilliant this game actually is. One of the most unexpected and shocking endings I have ever come across in a flash game. Brilliant story, brilliant voice acting, brilliant puzzles. For once I was gripped by the story and after a slow start, once the story warmed up, I couldn't stop until I finished it. Bloody fantastic. One of the best games ever on newgrounds and the best story I have ever encountered in a game, console or otherwise. Well done!

Mini-Game Collab Mini-Game Collab

Great but...

All the games were really good fun but I think the sharkbait game is broken because no matter what I did I couldn't die and as a result I got stuck in the game. So great work but that is the only problem I had with it. Keep up the good work!

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks ill take a look at it, just for the first time it will glitch after that it wont sorry

Twisted Drag Twisted Drag

Original

This was great and if it dosen't win that contest I don't know what will, it was fun and addictive. but unfortunatley my mouse is a little broken but it still worked!! oh by the way what theme would it have been if you didn't do it for christmas. Keep up the good work. Yay!! free protection point!! 4/5

Prison Escape Prison Escape

Great but Hard

It was great and addictive but I can't get past level 9 the water puzzle. Look forward to more of your work! 4/5!!

freeworldgroup responds:

you should keep at it - the water level is really quite easy to get by!

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

It was an interesting concept done very well. Hopefully this will make people learn how to reveiw proparly because I've seen some pretty harsh reveiws out there. But this might not have been your point but it helps anyway. Well nothing needs to change and well done with the mini flashes.

Little-Rena responds:

It was indeed the point, to try to get people to review properly, as was the point with the first game but this time I intended it to be more fun for people :)

Thanks for the review.

V Soundboard V Soundboard

Well I thought it was good

I think this was a well executed sound board, I love the movie and you capture the right sayings that shows Vs personality. Well done. Also how did you get the sounds, did you download them or just tape them from the movie, because I have no idea how everyone gets their sounds for the sound boards.
Keep it up!

Frenzy responds:

I just got them from www.moviewavs.com!

Thanks for the 8, and the review!

crunch? crunch?

Well done

Very original idea guys, it was great.
This will definetly pass the portal.
Mabye next time a sequel with more levels and more music instead of one song on a loop.
Free protection point !
4/5

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks. We only had one song because it speeds up when you have a question, but I guess we could have sped up more songs.

Dodge The Bullet Dodge The Bullet

Cool

Very addictive.

Choose His Death Choose His Death

Good

This was a good flash, imagine what it could have been with sound...
A great flash!