Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

I want your skills!!

Wow that was great. I wish I could animate like that but I suck big time. That was alot better than the first. I think it is one of the best series on newgrounds. Well done!! Also have you ever considered doing a game of the series that would be the best thing ever!! I look forward to more work by you.
5/5

Deadly Dollies (FV) Deadly Dollies (FV)

Really Creepy

One of the best claymations on newgrounds, and as general scares goes in flash this was really, really creepy. The only objection I have it was a bit jerky at some points but it made the atmosphere complete. Keep it up! Also I liked the inclusion of jigsaw.
5/5!

The Bakery Blackout The Bakery Blackout

Alittle confusing

Welcome to newgrounds!
Well done, good animation but what was the story line it just ended and why did it blak out and where was the bakery?
Good try.
I look forward to your next animation!

Murray's Missile Mayhem Murray's Missile Mayhem

Best Thing

This is literally the best thing ever.
Enough said.
Well done.

Vorago Vorago

wow....

Wow, I'm speechless. Nothing I can say can describe how brilliant this game actually is. One of the most unexpected and shocking endings I have ever come across in a flash game. Brilliant story, brilliant voice acting, brilliant puzzles. For once I was gripped by the story and after a slow start, once the story warmed up, I couldn't stop until I finished it. Bloody fantastic. One of the best games ever on newgrounds and the best story I have ever encountered in a game, console or otherwise. Well done!

Mini-Game Collab Mini-Game Collab

Great but...

All the games were really good fun but I think the sharkbait game is broken because no matter what I did I couldn't die and as a result I got stuck in the game. So great work but that is the only problem I had with it. Keep up the good work!

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks ill take a look at it, just for the first time it will glitch after that it wont sorry